1. Carrier selection and shipping rates are based on a variety of factors including package dimensions, weight and shipment location.
2. Every piece is gallery wrapped and professionally packaged for safe global transit. Shipment notification and label / tracking information provided when shipped.
3. Orders typically ship within 1-7 business days (depends on the availability) of receiving cleared payment.
4. Puerto Rico, Alaska, Guam and Hawaii buyers please contact us for shipping rates and services.
5. Contact us if you have any time limits.
1. Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility.
2. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
In rare situations if any artwork is damaged in transit please decline the package, it will then be returned back to us and we will send you a new one. Incase the packaging shows no visible damage, but when opened there is damage take pictures of all packaging and the damaged art and send to us and open a claim with your carrier.
Returns & Refunds:
Contact Luboart for help and information regarding the return of artwork. Communications are required within 3 days of confirmed delivery for store credit or exchange to be considered. Returned artwork must be packaged with original materials or equivalent quality packaging, and received at Luboart in the same new condition it was shipped out.
The return shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility. Each piece will be inspected upon receipt to determine condition and validity of return.
Each piece is handcrafted with its own personality and unique nuances. All artwork are limited editions based on the original piece. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at: 705-999-2162 Monday through Friday, 9-5 PM EST.